Week 29 – I finished the final touches for the next set of four paper mache creatures! The new winter spirits have little, articulate arms, which took a while to figure out : ). The photoshoot took ages, but the super simple, new set-up is proofing to be faster than the light tent.
Writing and renovation are crawling along, but overall, I feel this week was an achievement. There is an end in sight for the external painting, which took ridiculously long … I think I started over three years ago … ouch. Well, I hope to achieve 98% completion in February – 2% are reserved for the too-hard bucket.
So … things got done.
Art(work): Final touches and photoshoot for four paper mache creatures – one listed on esty and felt.
Promotion and social media: Better, with the most likes on a post on Instagram so far for these little fellows.
Editing and rewrites: 6551 words – approx. 1300 words per day … over the 1000 words per day / 5 days a week target. Yay!
Renovation: Exterior paint – The whole eastern wall is done. Yay! One window has been started. Weatherboards have been replaced on the laundry wall.
Garden: Work on the little wood block patio is progressing. Bed for the last peach tree is prepared.